A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customising content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disable, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
⦁ Session cookies, to ensure that users enter comments in the blog that are human and not from automated applications. Spam can therefore be tackled in this way.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
⦁ Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to data processing about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be directly communicated with Google.
⦁ Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Disable or delete cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed in a different way depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website or its legal representatives are responsible for its content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place must carry out their right to their removal or deactivation. Neither this website or its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of their non-acceptance.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share this with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbour arrangement that ensures that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection commensurate to European regulations. You can consult detailed information regarding this⦁ on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives the cookies⦁ we enclose this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact section.